BACK TO SCHOOL ESSENTIAL

Back to School

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Discover True Hope

A TRUE FRIEND

     Friends are people we spend time with and talk to about our problems. They listen to us and tell us the truth even if sometimes it hurts. They are interested in our well being. 
     But our friends may let us down sometimes. Not because they want to but because they might not have the right words to say, or are not there for us. There is only one friend that will never let you down. 
     He believe in you, loves and cares affectionately for you. He is there for you every step of the way, guiding you through the difficult times. 
     He has already proved His love for you by paying the price for your sins, faults and mistakes, so you don't have to pay. 
     That friend is JESUS! He desires to live inside of you and give you direction and light in life. You can invite Him into your life by saying this prayer. 
     "Oh Lord God, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I confess that I am a sinner and I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins. I receive you into my heart to be the Lord of my life. In Jesus name, Amen"
     If you just said that prayer, Welcome to God's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment